From Malware Wiki
|Type||Potentially unwanted program|
The unwanted extensions installed by Zip Cruncher will display typical adware behavior, which includes the following:
- Advertisements appear in places they shouldn't be.
- The web browser's homepage has mysteriously changed without the user's permission.
- Web pages that the user typically visits are not displaying properly.
- Website links redirect to sites different from what the user expected.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted programs might get installed without the user's knowledge.
It tracks the user's activities to use the collected data against the user.