From Malware Wiki
|Type||Potentially unwanted program|
A few typical behaviors of the programs installed along with Zip Cruncher:
- Advertisements appear in places they shouldn’t be.
- Your web browser’s homepage has mysteriously changed without your permission.
- Web pages that you typically visit are not displaying properly.
- Website links redirect to sites different from what you expected.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Other unwanted programs might get installed without your knowledge.
It tracks the user's activities to use the collected data against the user.